Lines of Credit
You never know when you might have an emergency and need some extra cash. A line of credit is perfect for these situations. It’s a variable rate loan that may be used at any time. Attached to your chequing account, a line of credit provides you with convenience and flexibility—allowing you access to funds as you need them.
- Competitive variable rates.
- Works like overdraft protection on your chequing account to give you added protection and avoid an NSF service fee on your account.
- Interest charged only on the amount you use, for the time you use it.
Access your funds through:
- SASCU cheques
- Any SASCU ATM
- ATMs in Canada using the AccuLink® network
- ATMs worldwide using the Cirrus® network
- Online through sascu.com online banking
- Over the telephone through SASCU Telephone Banking
- Request an advance in branch