Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
A Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF) is a flexible income-producing investment that tax shelters your savings while allowing you to withdraw retirement income. The RRIF is a great retirement income option since it provides you complete flexibility to decide how much income to draw while minimizing the income tax you will pay.
Who is it for?
An RRIF is for the person getting ready to retire, who wants to feel comfortable that they are going to be able to enjoy the lifestyle for which they have carefully planned.
Advantages of a RRIF:
- The most flexible retirement investment option available
- Flexible payment options that can be customized to meet your personal goals and budget requirements
- Maximum control over your money
Get a copy of these detailed product brochures at any branch:
- Designations on RRSPs and RRIFs – Facts to Consider
- Living Well During Retirement – RRIFs
- Planning for Your Retirement
- Understanding All The Basics – RRSP, RRIF, LIF, LRIF, Annuity
To open your account, visit one of our branches today or contact us by phone or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.