Warranties and Limitations of Liability
Information and documents provided on this Website are provided “as is” without any warranty. We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website; it does not, however, warrant its accuracy, adequacy, timeliness or completeness. Rates, fees, terms, conditions and other information is subject to change at any time without notice to users, and the posted rates and fees on the site may not immediately reflect such changes.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. Ourselves, our suppliers, and the other parties involved in creating and delivering this website’s contents are not liable for any damages, losses or expenses of any kind arising from or in connection with this website or its use or any persons inability to use the site, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, loss of data or otherwise. No endorsement of any third party products, services or information is made or implied by any information, material or content referenced or included on, or linked from or to this website.
I consent to the Financial Institution and its agents and representatives
- using my personal information, from time to time, to better understand my needs and determine the suitability of products and services for me, to determine my eligibility for these products and services, to develop and enhance products and services, and to ensure high service standards;
- using my personal information, from time to time, for marketing purposes, such as providing me with information by mail or in person about the Financial Institution, including its products, services, and/or community activities that may be of interest to me or the third party for whom I am acting;
- disclosing my personal information, from time to time, to market research firms for the purposes of analysis and/or conducting surveys; and
- disclosing my personal information, from time to time, to Financial Institution affiliates and other carefully selected organizations, such as third-party service providers, for marketing purposes such as providing me with information by mail or in person about products, services, and/or community activities that may be of interest to me or the third party for whom I am acting.
Consent to Commercial Electronic Messaging
I give my express consent to the Financial Institution providing me with the marketing information contemplated above by commercial electronic messages (meaning a message sent by any means of telecommunications, including email, text, instant messages or electronic voice messages).
I understand that I can withdraw my consent at any time by contacting the Financial Institution directly at 250-832-8011.
Terms and Conditions Forms
Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada
"The purpose of the Code is to demonstrate the industry’s commitment to:
- Ensuring that merchants are fully aware of the costs associated with accepting credit and debit card payments, thereby allowing merchants to reasonably forecast their monthly costs related to accepting such payments.
- Providing merchants with increased pricing flexibility to encourage consumers to choose the lowest-cost payment option.
- Allowing merchants to freely choose which payment options they will accept." - Government of Canada
Review the Code of Conduct for the Credit and Debit Card Industry in Canada here.