Not sure if farm insurance is for you? Ask yourself these five questions below to identify if your business can benefit from it.
1. Do you own farm machinery?
This can include tractors, combines, plows, and other equipment that is required for daily farming work.
2. Do you have farm animals on your property?
From horses and sheep to cattle and poultry, your animals can only be protected under farm insurance.
3. Do you rent your land to a farmer?
Farm insurance still applies to you if someone who has rented your land uses it to farm.
4. Do you grow or sell any crops?
If you grow and sell fruits, vegetables, grains or other crops, farm insurance is essential.
5. Do you have any outbuildings or barns on your property?
If you have an outbuilding, a shed or garage that is on the same property but separate from a more important
building, such as your house, farm insurance is required.
Seeking more guidance? Get in touch with us.
Call 250-833-4450 or