Bank whereever you are.
24 hours a day, seven days a week, access youraccounts in a safe, secure and easy way.
Bank wherever you are.
24 hours a day, seven days a week, access your
accounts in a safe, secure and easy way.
As a SASCU member, you can access your accounts 24/7 from a computer or mobile phone.
Enjoy banking online
View your account information
You can view the following information in your account(s):
- Account Summary which lists all accounts, details and rates
- All recent account activity
- Open new accounts
- eStatements and eDocuments
- Messages and alerts
You can also choose to stop receiving paper statements by mail and much more.
Pay your bills
With online bill payments, members can pay the following bills conveniently from a computer or mobile phone:
- Credit cards
- Oil, gas, propane companies
- Telecommunications, cable companies
- Canada Revenue Agency filing and payments
PRO TIP! In Online Banking, you can schedule recurring bill payments. Never miss a payment again!
Don't see the company you want to pay in our existing directory? Contact us >
You can transfer funds in the following ways:
- Between your own accounts — immediately, recurring or scheduled
- Between U.S. dollar and Canadian dollar accounts
- To other members with SASCU accounts
- To members with a different credit union or a bank
Need more information? Learn more on our transfers page.
- Change your password
- Remember me function
- Change contact information
- Change security questions
- Send e-Transfers
- Add, modify, or delete e-Transfer recipient(s)